sábado, 24 de diciembre de 2016

The beautiful Zapaquilda

"The cohesion of them representations between itself by the law of the causality differentiates the life of the dream." The only criterion to distinguish dream from reality is none other than the purely empirical of awakening, which positively the causal chain between representations of dream and wakefulness is broken in an explicit and palpable way ". (Kant)           

  The morning was already circulating their last sections. Sitting on the bench of the square, smoked and read Mrs. Dalloway. "After this", he thought, "already not be can write". He knew that when it was over, will begin doing  his reading again. As a host. "Would there will be something more to read?" asked, and immediately recognized: "Yes, also can devour me to the lighthouse, the years, the waves..." and smiled with pleasure anticipatory. He returned to the first page, but rose the view when something black was moved facing him.     
   As getaway of any Silva of the "famous" Gatomaquia of Lope de Vega, the cat  went  to me with shadows steps. Thin, jet and curiously without tail, sat in front of me just soil. She gazed with its vertical pupils. Licked its whiskers and asked with meow plaintive.  I wanted to bring a hand, and withdrew  back two steps. She returned to the egyptian position and complained again. I fumble in my pockets, looked sideways looking for something, and she reiterated her regret. Knew that by there not had anything of what she needed. She looked and I spoke, returned to call her with the fingers open. Be away another step.        Turned on the last cigarette of the box, and before creasing it and pull it, I understood. In my pocket  weighed the penknife. Did a dish with the box of cigarettes, and with the sheet of the penknife I practiced a cut deep in a finger of the hand left. The blood began to drip in abundance and I put the finger toward the makeshift vessel. She  smell in the air and moved two steps.  When I seemed that already had a volume appreciably, refrained the hemorrhage with the handkerchief and deposited the plate in the floor. She approached with caution, sniffing and licking his whiskers. She looked at and be licked with the snout inside the dish. I heard the noise of the tongue collecting with delight the clots purple. The lightness of the tray was that, run towards them sides, driven by the voracity of the miza. Not took much in give has of the food, and rose her head claiming more, while licked the grana of them mustaches. I went back to bring a hand. "Go", muttered, "come, beautiful Zapaquilda, that in house there will be something tasty for you". She recede away two steps, and the meow not let place to misleading. I loosened the tourniquet and went to drip into the bowl. Ate with lower avidity, and already not waited that  offer again. She retired and  regarded me, among grateful and fun. Tried for third time, but now sniffed, and  walked away without tasting the new service. Meeowed  as asking for something different. Several times she did it, but  also approach  and touched me a leg with the arched spine. Looked towards up as requesting something that I not have excuses in ignore. Then, took the pocket knife with firmness and I cut the finger in the juncture of its base. I wrapped to the stump, which did theirs, and then with small sheet I opened tissues that offer fleshy parts without difficulty. I put it in the dish, by embedding it in the sauce that was left, and she sought immediately, with a surprising move. Now working with teeth and hands, small sharp claws. In a moment, the finger jumped out of the dish and rolled by the soil. The stump I clicked with sharp scratches towards all the arm, as claiming it. "It costs approaching!", I thought. I amazed see me partitioned in parts, bones white almost bare that left it pretty katze there in the floor before jumping on me.
    It wrapped in an embrace soft. Picked up with the box, wet yet, the remains of the finger and kept all in a pocket. She rubbed against my body, and squeezed, delivered. I enjoy it and  kissed her lightly on the neck.        While walking, felt the difference between the feelings right and left. Pleasure and pain in a duet of trills and arpeggios complementary and inseparable, which joined in the center, like a synthesis that late without  hurry nor pauses. 
    "As is done now to awaken", thought, "when the line that separates the possible of the impossible has been transposed?"  The beautiful Zapaquilda  licked his hand, loving and grateful, as ensuring him that, although woke up, the dream not is gone, and would end entering definitely in the plot of the consciousness. "Ay Virginia, ay..."


Nota; Traducción del español original por el autor. (Ver  "Variaciones felinas").

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario