martes, 18 de agosto de 2015

In the night, on a winter night




As a friend, just like that, 
I´ll be waiting for you, 
While a mild candlelight, 
Full joy arise crazy from my skin, 
In the night, on a winter night. 

  
I will kindle of the fire, 
I will serve in thick glasses, 
Warm, fruity red wine, 
I´ll put slow country music, 
In the night, on a winter night. 

  
I´ll tell you my feelings quietly, 
while I look at you, 
like I never before have done, 
meanwhile slowly 
you sip your beberage, 
in the night, on a winter night 

  
Growing, hungry flames hide in your eyes, 
And from my soul sprout words 
Flowing within my bated breath, 
as uncontrollable bleeding outbreak, 
In the night, on a winter night. 

  
I´ll wait signals from your heart, 
No trouble at all, 
I'll open up everything I have, 
Without hesitation, 
While the heat of the fire drives us 
Towards each other 
In the night, on a winter night. 

  
In the gloom, just a twilight orange blue, 
From a couple who wants each other, 
Can emerge deep, heartfelt confidences, 
And when the wine runs out, 
On the warm, soft carpet, 
They´ll lie embraced until dawn, 
In the night, on a winter night. 

Till the end of a winter night, 
In the night, on a winter night, 

  

  

  

  

  



 

 



 

 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario