lunes, 24 de agosto de 2015

For your joy...



For your joy,

I ´ll put all your sadness in my bag,

For your peace and rest,

I've carried your unrest over me.

For your decision-making power,

Your  indecisions just belongs to me,

To sleep and dreams shall not be interrupted,    

I've loaded  your worn ghosts in my pockets.

So that your eyes do not stop laughing,

I have wiped the bitter tears of them,

For life does not seem your opponent,

I took envy and quarrels that plague you,

So that you feel accompanied and dear,

I put in my loaded bag your barks and thorny fears,

So you can boot to the fate that awaits you,

I flipped the fences trying lock yourself,

So, if you want, open it  your heart again,

I have taken your wounds and remove the locks,

To enlighten you on,

I have brought with me the darkness of your night,

For you can sing and dance to the beauty around you,

I have removed  debris and trash that has thrown your way,

So that the mirror reflection pampers you,

I steal their distorting ripples,

So you feel that where you lean is firm,

I've covered and armored all wells and abysses,

To soothe and heal your wounds,

I´ll take till the bottom of your bitter cup,

For that success will not be alien,

I have loaded yours disappointments.

But besides, if you see me like I want you to do,

I'll build a throne on the depths of my heart.

And lest no doubt at all in you,

Sit  there, only you, certainly my Queen...




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario